Except the steel wire extracted out from waste tires in the first stage pretreatment process, the final products from waste tire pyrolysis process will be fuel oil and carbon black.
1. Collect waste tires: All kinds of waste tires are available, from small car tires to big OTR tires.
2. Shred tires: Use a specialized tire shredder to process big whole tires into 3-5cm small pieces for easy feeding. The tire shredder is a single and fully automatic shredding system, which can be directly connected to the feeding system of the continuous pyrolysis plant, which no need any transfer process.
3. Continuous pyrolysis process: Shredded tires go into the continuous waste tyre pyrolysis plant, which firstly go through a mutiple pyrolysis reactor system to be pyrolyzed into oil gas. And oil gas will be cooled down to liquid oil through the cooling system.
4. Discharge : The carbon black is separated from the steel wire when the carbon black and steel wire (only for tires) are discharged automatically .And it can be cooled during the process to a temperature at which we can directly pack and collect, saving cooling time and increasing productivity.
Our conitnuous waste tyre pyrolysis plant is controled by PLC system with automatic feeding and discharge system, which only need 1-2 worker for operating the PLC or computer is ok.
2. Precise calculation system to ensure full pyrolysis and high oil yield
The continuous waste tire pyrolysis plant is equipped with an accurate calculation system to ensure that the tire is fully cracked in the reactor, and fully converted into oil and gas, thus the oil yield is high.
3.Big capacity with small land occupy size
Also due to continuous feeding and discharge system, and unique mutiple reactor design, our fully automatic continuous waste tyre pyrolysis plant can process at least 10 tons waste tires per day, up to 50T/D. And it takes up very little space, saving customers space costs and increasing profits.
4.Internal rotating for conitnuous operation
For external rotating system, you have to change the sealing material every three days, thus cannot achieve the real sense of continuous process. But our continuous waste tyre pyrolysis reactor adopts internal rotating method, which no need to worry about the sealing of the external rotating system.
5.Unique sealed feed and slag discharge system to ensure safety and environmental protection
The feed and slag discharge system of continuous waste tire pyrolysis plant adopts unique seal design, which can effectively prevent cracked oil and gas from leaking through the feed inlet and slag discharge port, ensuring production safety.
|5||Reactor deisgn||Mutiple reactors (The quantity and size depends on the raw material condition)|
|7||Cooling system||Recycled waster cooling|
|8||Reactor material||Q245R/Q345R boiler plate|
|9||Heating method||Indireact hot air heating|
|10||Heating fuel||Fuel oil/gas|
|12||Output||Fuel oil, carbon black|
If you’re facing waste tires pollution or disposal problems, and be badly in need of a processing system, please feel free to contact us and and warmly welcome to visit our factory. We DOING Company are always ready to provide you the best solution.
Contiunuous production waste tire pyrolysis plant is DoingGroup's latest research and development of pyrolysis equipment,...
Continuous manufacture waste tire to oil pyrolysis plant, is designed on the basis of intermittent tire pyrolysis plant, ...
The two major design highlights of DoingGroup's continuous pyrolysis unit are the PLC control system, which has a high de...
What are the differences between intermittent and continuous devices? This article mainly summarizes the similarities and...
The continuous type pyrolysis plant are widely used all over the world, and it can ease the pressure of oil crisis, and...
In the early years, the most commonly used pyrolysis plant is mainly the batch operation process, which has low investmen...
Doing group has already designed the waste pyrolysis plant with fully automatic with low labour cost, fully pyrolysis for...
Doing manufactures and offers the leading eco-friendly and cost-effective automatic and fully automatic conintuous tire ...
First, the continuous tire pyrolysis plant is also called pyrolysis plant by people because it usually adopts advanced py...
Leave a message