Waste plastic in our daily life
Continuous plastic pyrolysis plant
The main work flow of continuous waste plastic pyrolysis plant:
Continuous plastic pyrolysis plant working process
2. Place the collected plastic into a plastic crusher and crush it.
3. Put the crushed plastic into the reactor and heat the reactor in multiple stages. Can crack a lot of oil and gas.
4. The oil and gas that has been cracked enters the condensing system under the action of high and low pressure, is liquefied into heavy oil, and falls into the oil tank.
5. Degreasing and desulphurization of the obtained heavy oil is the final fuel oil.
6. The carbon black produced during the combustion process is automatically removed at the other end of the equipment.
The DoingGroup's continuous waste plastics pyrolysis plant is mainly applied to medium and large-scale refineries and workshops. Because the following advantages of the DoingGroup's waste plastics pyrolysis plant can be met, the medium and large oil refineries have a higher oil output rate compared with the workshop, and work efficiency requirements.
Continuous plastic pyrolysis plant advantages
2. Using PLC control system, a high degree of automation, saving labor costs.
3. Indirect heating mode, long service life.
4. Accurate calculation system to ensure full cracking and high oil yield.
|5||Reactor deisgn||Mutiple reactors (The quantity and size depends on the raw material condition)|
|7||Cooling system||Recycled waster cooling|
|8||Reactor material||Q245R/Q345R boiler plate|
|9||Heating method||Indireact hot air heating|
|10||Heating fuel||Fuel oil/gas|
|12||Output||Fuel oil, carbon black|
Fuel oil usage
Carbon black usage
Leave a message